Go ye into all the world,and preach the gospel to every creature.
What We Believe
( 11 Peter 1:21 11 Timothy 3;16)
• There is one God, eternally co-existent in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. ( I Jn.5:7 )
•We believe In the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His Virgin Birth, in His Sinless Life, in His Miracles, in His atoning Death, in His Bodily Resurrection, in His Ascension to the Right Hand of the Father, in His return to this Earth in Power and Glory.
( Jn.1:1-4;Eph.2:13-18 )
• In the Rapture of the Church at Christ’s Coming ( I Thess.4:13-18 )
• being cleansed from sin through Repentance and Faith in the Precious Blood of Christ. ( Rom.5:1;Eph.2:8-9,13-18 )
• Conversion accomplished through the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal Salvation. (Ephesians 1:13 2 Corinthians 1:22 )
• The Redemptive Work of Christ on the Cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer. ( Isaiah 53:5 1 Pet.2:24 )
• The Baptism with the Holy Spirit, is given to Believers who ask in faith, and believe.
( Acts 2:4;10:44 )
• In Sanctification,which is, the Power of the Holy Spirit within the Christian,enabling those who have given themselves to God to live a holy life. ( Rom.6:3-14;8:1-2,11 )
• In the Resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to Everlasting Life and the other to everlasting darkness, and damnation. ( Rev.20:11-15 )
THERE IS A MORAL CRISIS IN AMERICA AND THE WORLD
“A GREAT AWAKENING IS AS NEAR AS THE HEART THAT IS CLEANSED FROM SIN AND SELF IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD”
“GOD WILL NOT VISIT MAN WHO IS DETERMINED TO CONTINUE IN SIN”
“ONE WILL NOT FIND GOD UNTIL THE HEART SURRENDERS IT’S HOLD ON ANYTHING ELSE”
Revival is a renewed conviction of sin and repentance followed by an intense desire to live in obedience to God, It is giving up one’s will to God in deep humility.
Revival is not a tea party get together, nor is it a social church party where people are refreshed in hearing their favorite preacher.
Revival is being changed from the inside out.
WHEN JESUS CHRIST APPEARS MAN HAS NO HIDING PLACE.
David desires to meet with friends and partners, throughout America and the world. Most of all to see the faces of people he has never met before, and to share the word in fellowship.
David travels some sixty thousand miles per year conducting revival services.
The obedient believer is ever mindful of their duty living in a sin benighted world, and they are compelled to say, “Lord here I am, send me, I will go!
Going into all the world is a large scale operation that takes ones whole life to accomplish. However, as we partner with God and with churches, and ministers, and believers we will reach the world for Christ.
We have made that commitment to obey God and go.
Through television, radio, literature, and every available resource we can reach the lost and hurting with the message of Christ.
Wither the method be a ball field, or a tent, or perhaps a church, auditorium, or park, we must proclaim the good news. Through anointed music and songs of deliverance, many are inspirered to open their heart to receive the word of God.
Our mission is to reach the youth with the message of Christ, Turning them from darkness to light, from sin, to salvation.
The call of God is (“WIN THE LOST AT ANY COST”) ministering to the afflicted people. Teaching and instructing them to live a sanctified life and be filled with the Holy Ghost.
From the beginning of this ministry in 1980, the purpose and plan is to reach the very heart of people, minister to them, and believe God with them for their prayers to be answered. To go into the entire world teaching and preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ, believing God to confirm his word with demonstration and power.
To build the believers faith through the word of God, to establish the kingdom of God through the preaching of the word of the living God.